Are you a self-starter? Want to learn about the inner workings of a nonprofit organization? Join the energetic, face-paced, collaborative Mobilize.org team this summer as the Program + Special Projects Intern to empower and invest in Millennials to create and implement solutions to social problems. To date, Mobilize.org has invested in 49 Millennial-led projects with over $150,000. Engage the Millennial movement today!
What You Will Do:
- Manage logistical and outreach support for Mobilize.org pre and post summit programming
- Plan and execute a fundraiser in order to gain new individual donors and promote the mission of Mobilize.org
- Lead interns in planning and executing a Mobilize.org team community service project
- Contribute to increasing Mobilize.org’s donor base by updating and inputting entries into Salesforce
- Special projects might include working on Mobilizer’s Guidebook, outreach for the Leadership Institute, and establishing evaluation metrics for Mobilize.org
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style with the ability to take initiative, recognize opportunities, develop and implement focused plans for executing on those opportunities
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-deadline oriented
- Proven multi-tasker that is results driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to be hands-on and do whatever it takes to support the success of Mobilize.org
Please submit the following to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample
The application deadline for Summer Internships is November 30th 2012. The position will available on January 30th, lasting till May 10th. There is a $1000 stipend for all full-time interns who complete their semester with Mobilize.org.